Financial and Wealth Management Services
Bilderlings operates in the wealth management industry and trades investment gold in EU. Bilderlings is presented in three countries:
UK: Bilderlings Pay Ltd.
Cyprus: Bilderlings Wealth Ltd.
Latvia: Bilderlings Wealth, SIA; Bilderlings Digital, SIA; Bilderlings Pay, SIA.
Regulation: Bilderlings Pay, SIA is registered in FKTK Finanšu un kapitāla tirgus komisija (Financial and capital market commission).
Bilderlings Pay Ltd is a payment institution and electronic money issuer licensed by FCA (Financial Conduct Authority).
Bilderlings group in Switzerland is represented by Bilderlings Trust Company AG which offers high net worth individuals and families with an international presence the services of a trust manager, family office administrator, and investment manager.
Wealth management services are provided by Russia-based Bilderlings LLC. Risk and insurance broker advisory services are rendered by Bilderlings Insurance Brokers LLC.
Regulation: Bilderlings Insurance Brokers LLC is regulated by The Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
From entrepreneur to wealth manager
Bilderlings is rooted in the investment activities of its founder Alexander Peshkov. In 1991, Alexander invested capital in a private shipping company and trading house. He sold off millions in accumulated assets in the late 90s to invest the proceeds in a family business in the financial sector.
Opening the first professional family office in the Baltics
Bilderlings launched its operations in Latvia in the year 2006, specialising in advisory and asset management for a family office – namely, Alexander Peshkov Family Holdings. Later, the company received offers from several partners and independent clients, expanding its activities to servicing numerous entities as a professional family office provider.
Establishing an international financial group – Bilderlings Group
In 2014, Bilderlings Trust Company received the license of an independent asset manager in Switzerland. International brand and the group of companies is continuing its development in the field of financial services and wealth management, providing its customers with services and solutions with high reliability, freedom of choice and technology.
Obtaining licenses of payment institution and electronic money in the UK
In 2016, Bilderlings Pay Ltd received licenses of the payment institution and the issuer of electronic money in the UK. The company provides a wide range of e-commerce services that are suitable for any type of online business. In the future, the company is planning to establish a payment platform that combines various ways of accepting and transferring funds, converting currencies, providing clients with bank accounts and other related payment products.
Bilderlings’ key managers, qualified to lead the most complicated projects
- Supporting and coordinating relations with all service providers in wealth management.
- Administration of corporate entities, trusts and funds engaged in a private and family wealth management infrastructure.
- Ensuring custom banking service and technical expertise, asset and wealth management infrastructure administration.
- Advising about wealth planning and structuring (drafting wealth management, life and property insurance, inheritance plans).
- Organising legal support for client infrastructure (agreements, corporate management and dispute resolution, fiduciary and administrative matters of operational property management etc.).
- Planning wealth protection through corporate and holding entities, trusts, private funds, fiduciary agreements and partnerships.
- Advisory, assistance with organisation and use of trusts, private funds and fiduciary vehicles, maintaining requisite communications with each process participant.
- Administration of enterprise, family offices, all sorts of trusts and fiduciary entities.
- Acting as a protector, trustor, representative of the client’s interests in transactions with third parties.
- Advice and assistance in establishing and implementing charity projects.
- Support for transferring property through inheritance.
- Organisation and mutual settlement of corporate bills, private expenses and family needs (as instructed by our clients).
- Coordinating resolution of matters of financing with lending and investment units of a bank.
- Coordinating cooperation with tax advisors and auditors.
- Financial administration and control (regular payments, private or family office services, financial accounting, tax returns).
- Financial planning: analysis, monitoring and survey of the client’s financial and non-financial assets.
- Defining investment goals and tolerable risk.
- Selecting strategies, investment theses, financial instruments in cooperation with a bank’s investment and portfolio managers and third party experts.
- Selecting portfolio administrators and investment managers for a specific class of assets (either internal or external – investment funds, real estate, structured products, hedge funds, direct investment).
- Controlling accurate allocation of investment portfolio assets on account of the client’s investment goals.
- Technical support, assistance, coordination of work with units that support the client and their partners.
- Participation in operational finance planning.
- Involvement in monitoring and accounting of investment and joint investment.
- Drafting client reports, internal control and compliance management.
Smilsu iela 8
Riga, Latvia, LV-1050
Zurich, Switzerland, CH-8044
Krutickiy Val 16, office 205,
Moscow, Russia, 109044