Payment can be returned for a number of reasons, in case of incorrect details, due to the internal policy of the intermediary bank and/or Bilderlings internal policy, or if there is partial/uncompleted payment information. Reason for return will be indicated in the payment details field. If there is insufficient information about the return, you should contact your personal manager.
Why is my payment rejected?
- How to check that a payment has been executed?
- What is the difference between express payment and standard payment?
- How to cancel a payment?
- During what period of time the just sent payment can be cancelled?
- What information should be indicated in the purpose of the payment?
- How long is the SWIFT / SEPA payment executed?
- I sent the payment, but the recipient claims that the money has not come. What to do?
- Where is my payment?
- What symbols and what language can be used for filling in the payment form?
- How to make a payment in another currency? Is it necessary to pre-convert the currency?
- What are the limits?