An express payment is processed during business hours within an hour if all the requirements for processing a payment order are met. Payments are executed on the same day, SEPA till 16.45, SWIFT till 14.00 / 15.00 / 16.00, depending on the currency of payment and the country of the beneficiary’s bank, as the most convenient payment route depends on it. In order for the payment to be executed, it is necessary to correctly fulfill the requirements for processing the payment order (recipient’s address, document, on the basis of which the payment is made, and a description of what the payment is made for), the more inaccurate and abstract the description, the longer the payment processing time by our partners.
How long is the SWIFT / SEPA payment executed?
- How to check that a payment has been executed?
- What is the difference between express payment and standard payment?
- How to cancel a payment?
- During what period of time the just sent payment can be cancelled?
- What information should be indicated in the purpose of the payment?
- Why is my payment rejected?
- I sent the payment, but the recipient claims that the money has not come. What to do?
- Where is my payment?
- What symbols and what language can be used for filling in the payment form?
- How to make a payment in another currency? Is it necessary to pre-convert the currency?
- What are the limits?