Yes, you can. To change your PIN code you should:
1.Log in to your Personal Panel.
2. Go to the Cards section.
3. Select the card on which you want to change the PIN code and through “All card actions” select Change Card PIN.
4. Enter a new PIN code (from 4 to 12 digits) and confirm it.
5. To confirm this operation, you must enter the code received via SMS.
6. After successful confirmation, a message appears that the PIN code has been changed.
7. To start using the new PIN code, you need to make the first transaction through an ATM – cash withdrawal or balance request. Only after a successful transaction at an ATM a new PIN code will be activated for payment in stores. According to the tariffs, a commission is charged for requesting a balance or withdrawing cash.