Leverage our business financing solutions to develop your business: acquire production facilities, set up or increase circulating capital, or request a loan to refinance your current liabilities.
- Amounts of financing range from 1 to 8 million euros in most cases. We have a minimum of 300 thousand euros for companies in Latvia, or 500 thousand euros for international trade and shipping companies. The maximum amount we can grant is 10 million euros.
- Financing duration: up to 10 years.
- Annual interest rates range from 4% to 10%, depending on the amount of risk and use of other banking solutions by the client.
Receive trade finance throughout the trade transaction lifecycle – from receipt to sale – regardless of where your business partners reside, where the goods are stored, or how they are transported.
- Recommended amount: 1–8 million euros.
- Financing duration: 6–24 months.
- Annual interest rates range from 5% to 8%, depending on the amount of risk. Rates may be lower on amounts exceeding 1 million euros.
- Financing coverage: 50–90% of the value of goods (risk-based ratio).
- Financing purpose: purchase of goods for exporting/importing; goods in transit and goods in stock; offering customers deferred payment for delivered goods.