Our SWIFT code is normally found on our website. If you still doubt whether you have got the correct code you can always contact your manager, who will help you to sort out this matter. We recommend you always to double-check payment details to make sure that your transfer reaches the intended recipient and is not held up because of some misprints or other flaws.
- About us
- Mastercard Bilderlings
- Terms and Policies
How to find a SWIFT code?
- How to check that a payment has been executed?
- What is the difference between express payment and standard payment?
- How to cancel a payment?
- During what period of time the just sent payment can be cancelled?
- What information should be indicated in the purpose of the payment?
- How long is the SWIFT / SEPA payment executed?
- Why is my payment rejected?
- I sent the payment, but the recipient claims that the money has not come. What to do?
- Where is my payment?
- What symbols and what language can be used for filling in the payment form?
- How to make a payment in another currency? Is it necessary to pre-convert the currency?
- What are the limits?
- Why was the SWIFT/BIC code system created?
- What is a SWIFT/ Business Identifier Code (BIC)?
- When do you need a SWIFT/BIC-code?
- Why was Bilderlings’ BIC-code changed?