To cancel a payment, you need to enter your personal web panel in the “Orders” section and select “Cancel payment”, then you will need to enter all necessary information about payment and click the button “Send request”.
- About us
- Mastercard Bilderlings
- Terms and Policies
How to cancel a payment?
- How to check that a payment has been executed?
- What is the difference between express payment and standard payment?
- During what period of time the just sent payment can be cancelled?
- What information should be indicated in the purpose of the payment?
- How long is the SWIFT / SEPA payment executed?
- Why is my payment rejected?
- I sent the payment, but the recipient claims that the money has not come. What to do?
- Where is my payment?
- What symbols and what language can be used for filling in the payment form?
- How to make a payment in another currency? Is it necessary to pre-convert the currency?
- What are the limits?
- Why was the SWIFT/BIC code system created?
- What is a SWIFT/ Business Identifier Code (BIC)?
- When do you need a SWIFT/BIC-code?
- How to find a SWIFT code?
- Why was Bilderlings’ BIC-code changed?