Payment can be cancelled while it is in the status of “pending” – ready to be sent; this is done without any commission. If the payment is already being processed by the bank, then it is better to check with the manager about the cancellation because maybe it is already in the package and cancellation may incur an additional commission from our partner. If the payment has already been executed, then we can send a request to the recipient bank to cancel it, but this request will be fee-based, due to the fact that intermediary banks will be involved. For our part, we guarantee that if the cancellation does not incur additional costs for us, then the payment will be cancelled free of charge.
- About us
- Mastercard Bilderlings
- Terms and Policies
During what period of time the just sent payment can be cancelled?
- How to check that a payment has been executed?
- What is the difference between express payment and standard payment?
- How to cancel a payment?
- What information should be indicated in the purpose of the payment?
- How long is the SWIFT / SEPA payment executed?
- Why is my payment rejected?
- I sent the payment, but the recipient claims that the money has not come. What to do?
- Where is my payment?
- What symbols and what language can be used for filling in the payment form?
- How to make a payment in another currency? Is it necessary to pre-convert the currency?
- What are the limits?
- Why was the SWIFT/BIC code system created?
- What is a SWIFT/ Business Identifier Code (BIC)?
- When do you need a SWIFT/BIC-code?
- How to find a SWIFT code?
- Why was Bilderlings’ BIC-code changed?