To open an account for an individual, we need the following documents:
- scan of the passport and video selfie with a passport (30 seconds, look at the camera, show the passport and say your name and last name);
- utility bill not older than three months;
- personal account statement for the last six months;
- completed application form.
To open an account for a legal entity, we need the following documents:
- passports of the beneficial owner/director and selfie with this document;
- business documentation (contracts, invoices with the main partners for entry and exit specified in the questionnaire);
- information about the source of funds of the beneficiary – an extract from their personal account or a statement of income or other income confirming document;
- account statement from the bank where the company was previously serviced (for six months);
- utility bill of the beneficial owner/directors in English, not older than three months.