Your virtual card should be used reasonably and responsibly and must not be used to abuse, exploit or get around any usage restrictions set by a service provider your card is registered with. Example, virtual cards can only be used as one card for any particular service provider that offers a free subscription or trial period. Please take in mind that for safety reason and to keep your card and money safe there can be restrictions for card usage in gambling, lottery and betting industry. Adding money by card payments to your virtual card is allowed for private individuals (maximum 100 EUR per day), for legal entities adding money by card payments to virtual card is restricted.
- About us
- Mastercard Bilderlings
- Terms and Policies
Are there any restrictions on using virtual cards?
- Ordering a new card
- How can I order a virtual card?
- What are the delivery options and terms?
- How to activate my card?
- Can I change my card PIN code?
- How many payment cards can I have?
- How can I see the virtual card details for paying online?
- Can I add my virtual card to my mobile wallet?
- How can I block my card?
- How can I change the card limits?
- Additional security for online card purchases
- EEA foreign currency conversion charges over ECB exchange rates