Yes, at first, you need to exchange the currency and then make a payment. We offer a profitable interbank exchange rate for converting in 30+ currencies. Please note that conversion fees are charged, depending on the currency. You can learn the exchange rates from your account manager.
- About us
- Mastercard Bilderlings
- Terms and Policies
How to make a payment in another currency? Is it necessary to pre-convert the currency?
- How to check that a payment has been executed?
- What is the difference between express payment and standard payment?
- How to cancel a payment?
- During what period of time the just sent payment can be cancelled?
- What information should be indicated in the purpose of the payment?
- How long is the SWIFT / SEPA payment executed?
- Why is my payment rejected?
- I sent the payment, but the recipient claims that the money has not come. What to do?
- Where is my payment?
- What symbols and what language can be used for filling in the payment form?
- What are the limits?
- Why was the SWIFT/BIC code system created?
- What is a SWIFT/ Business Identifier Code (BIC)?
- When do you need a SWIFT/BIC-code?
- How to find a SWIFT code?￼￼￼
- Why was Bilderlings‘ BIC-code changed?