SMS transaction (one step)
- Procedure for processing transactions in one-step is called Single Message System (SMS). When using this system, funds withdrawal from buyer's card is done in a single operation, so the card authorization and financial capture is processed as one event at one moment in time.
- According to scheme rules SMS transaction shall be used for immediate delivery of the goods.
Payment Methods available for SMS transaction processing:
- FD_SMS – Transaction without card 3D-Secure authentication;
- FD_SMS_3D_OPTIONAL – Transaction with 3D-Secure authentication (if card is enrolled for 3D-Secure) or without;
- FD_SMS_3D_REQUIRED – Transaction only for 3D-Secure enrolled cards (other cards will lead to payment attempt failure).